How to Deploy Atlassian Data Center Products on Azure
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
If you’re looking for a way to make the most of your Microsoft contracts while bringing scalability and availability to your Jira, Confluence or BitBucket installations, this webinar is for you.
Coyote Creek has extensive experience getting Data Center set up on Azure, and we’ve developed a methodology that works.
- Learn about Atlassian’s deployment templates for Azure (and find out why these should only be viewed as starting points.)
- Configure Azure to suit your needs
- Make the most of Azure’s native functions
- Improve performance in Confluence Data Center on Azure using the testing methodologies we’ve developed
- Avoid the common pitfalls that can turn the migration into a nightmare
As part of this video, we share the journey we followed to architect and complete a 15,000+ user implementation of Confluence Data Center in Microsoft Azure—the good, the bad and the ugly.
Deploy Data Center on Azure for instant scalability, quick setup, and painless administration
- Running Atlassian Data Center Products on Azure: If you can relate to running the Server version of Atlassian products only to realize you’re clearly reaching the limits of the configuration, this post is for you. this post if for you.
- Adding Value to the Business with Atlassian Data Center: If your Atlassian tools have become business-critical and you’re starting to have concerns around availability and scalability issues, it might be time to make the switch from Atlassian’s Server products to Atlassian’s Data Center products. Read on…
- Migrating Your Atlassian Products to Data Center: You’ve made the decision to migrate from Server to Data Center. Now what? What do you need to know to make this change a success? And how… read more…
Webinar Lead By
Dave Theodore – Atlassian Practice Manager
Dave Theodore launched Coyote Creek’s Atlassian practice 11 years ago, and he’s been helping clients make the most of Atlassian’s tools ever since. Having worked with Atlassian Data Center since it was in Beta, Dave is an Atlassian expert who knows the details of setting up and running Jira, Confluence, BitBucket and Crowd on Data Center inside and out.
From 1,000-user companies to 80,000-user organizations, Dave has “been there, done that.” In fact, he’s been architecting large data centers and application environments for over 20 years. In his spare time Dave is an amateur racecar driver, a racetrack instructor and an expert at brewing beer at home (but he never mixes the two!)
Kevin Lynch – Sr. Atlassian Engineer
Kevin Lynch has been working with complex Atlassian environments since long before Data Center even became an option. Organizations in a broad range of industries, from shipping and advertising to software development, manufacturing and more, have all benefited from his broad expertise. They have also appreciated the fact that Kevin’s Bachelor of Science degree is in information security, giving him a deep understanding of how to ensure that the data in these Atlassian applications remain secure.
Outside of work, Kevin is an enthusiastic gamer whose livestream feed has close to 25,000 followers, and an avid bicyclist who chooses not to own a car.
Fill out the form below to get instant access to the webinar recording.