Using Opsgenie for Incident Management
WEBINAR ON DEMAND
Learn more about using Opsgenie by watching our recorded webinar, “Using Opsgenie for Incident Management”.
You will learn more about:
- What Opsgenie is
- How Opsgenie changes incident management
- How Coyote Creek uses Opsgenie to run escalations
- How Opsgenie integrates with other apps and programs
- And more…
- Incident Management: A Tale of Two Approaches: Whether your system will be a help or a hindrance as you attempt to resolve the problem depends a lot on the type of incident management processes and procedures you have in place. Read On…
- Slack and Opsgenie can Improve Operational Effectiveness: When there’s no break room in which to gather and talk things over, having a great communications system in place is vital. Read on…
- Why I Love Opsgenie for Incident Management: Back in 2014, I was first introduced to Opsgenie, the modern incident management platform for operating always-on services. As the Lead System Administrator, it was love at first sight! …read more
Webinar Presented By
Aaron Geer – Cloud Services Manager
For nearly two decades Coyote Creek’s clients have benefited from Aaron Geer’s ability to combine business knowledge with technical expertise. For his first 12 years with the firm Aaron served as a Systems Engineer, handling design, architecture and implementation projects for enterprise deployments.
Since 2012 Aaron has focused on systems operations as the Manager of Coyote Creek’s 24x7x365 Cloud Services practice (formerly called Remote Monitoring and Management). Aaron’s responsibilities including managing the team and business, assisting with incident management and ensuring there are no gaps in the solutions that our project teams provide. When not at the office Aaron keeps busy playing sports, cheering on his five kids in their sports activities, and traveling.
Brandon White – Sr. Cloud Services Engineer
From electronic communications to network management and systems administration, much of Brandon White’s career in both in the U.S. Army and the private sector has focused on keeping systems running and data protected. He first started using Opsgenie around five years ago, when he was the Lead System Administrator at a health data management company. As the primary technician responsible for restoring services and communicating with stakeholders when everyone else was in a panic, he was immediately impressed with the way that Opsgenie consolidates everything and simplifies incident management.
Having presented hundreds of classes, Brandon is also an extremely experienced instructor. When not at work, Brandon enjoys sports, traveling and having fun with his wife and four kids.
Fill out the form below to get instant access to the webinar recording.