Using Jira Service Management for Enterprise Service Management (ESM)
About this Event
Today’s enterprise service teams face a growing demand to enable better service delivery for business teams such as Human Resources (HR), Legal, Facilities, Marketing, and Finance.
To do this, industry leaders are turning to Jira Service Management (JSM)—an IT Service Management (ITSM) solution, which can be adapted by all teams across the organization to better manage service demand and delivery with less complexity and greater cost efficiency.
Watch the replay and learn how leaders at Box and QAD are leveraging JSM to:
- Streamline service operations and improve customer satisfaction
- Remove silos between departments
- Empower teams and clients to self-serve for the most common Request Types
- Resolve service issues faster
- Integrate with existing Atlassian tools to create even greater efficiency
In addition, special guest, Nishant Sasi, from Atlassian demos the new features in Jira Service Management Cloud.
- Mike Faster, President at Coyote Creek
- Kevin Abercrombie, Program Manager at Box
- Will Balson, Business Systems Engineer at Box
- Michael Cyr, Business Systems Engineer at Box
- Jennifer Michael, Service Delivery Projects Team Lead & Senior Project Manager at QAD
- Peter-Dave Sheehan, Systems Design Engineer Principal at QAD
- Nishant Sasi, Senior Solutions Engineer at Atlassian
About Coyote Creek
The Coyote Creek team are Atlassian Platinum Solution Partners. In short–we’re IT pros who know Atlassian products inside and out. If you’re unsure about what your needs are, we can help assess your organization’s infrastructure and recommend a customized solution to suit your individual needs.
We offer a full range of Atlassian consulting services to help your teams succeed and simplify your life, including: consulting, project services, technical support, upgrades, and licensing support for the entire Atlassian suite (including plugins)
Our clients turn to us when they need trustworthy outside help to do a project, or when they need the peace of mind knowing their environment is monitored 24×7. We have been successful for over 20 years because we’re clear about what we do AND don’t do, we own our mistakes and fix them, and our ultimate priority is doing what is right, fair, and honest!
Contact us today to share your challenges and discover how we can help.
Watch the Replay
Fill out the form below to get instant access to the replay.