Remote, US (West time zones)
Atlassian Solutions Architects are the trusted advisors to Coyote Creek prospects and clients, showing how the Atlassian solutions (Jira, JSM, Confluence, Bitbucket) together with Coyote Creek services address client business requirements. Atlassian Solutions Architects are responsible for driving and managing the technology and services evaluation and validation stages of the sales process. Atlassian Solutions Architects are the product advocates for Atlassian solutions and Coyote Creek services across all deployment options(Cloud & Data Center). They focus on the technical solution while also understanding the business outcomes the client is trying to achieve.
The Atlassian Solutions Architect helps drive value and change with one of the fastest-growing platforms. By applying solution selling and architecture experience from planning to monitoring, the Atlassian Solutions Architect supports and enables successful adoption of the Atlassian platform and Coyote Creek services. Atlassian Solutions Architects work with Coyote Creek’s top enterprise customers. Solutions Architects work collaboratively with Coyote Creek Sales, Engineering, and Marketing teams and well as the Atlassian channel sales team.
This role provides technical guidance and support throughout the entire sales cycle. Solution Architects can help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of the Atlassian platform and Coyote Creek services with customers by becoming the trusted advisor. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software/technology sales or consulting. Proficiency in connecting technology solutions to measurable business value is critical to a Solutions Architect. Candidates should also have a demonstrated skill to think strategically about business, products, consulting services, and technical problems.
- Engage with clients, mostly remote, but occasionally onsite, in a technical consultancy and advisor role during the Pre-Sales process while providing technical assistance and solution guidance.
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets through the adoption of Atlassian products and Coyote Creek services.
- With comprehensive knowledge of the Atlassian platform and associated technologies, educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Atlassian and Coyote Creek solutions while participating in discussions throughout the organization to ensure successful Atlassian deployments.
- Guide technical evaluations via POC/POV ownership, RFP/audit support, and workshop design.
- Build deep relationships with people within customer environments to enable them to be Atlassian and Coyote Creek advocates.
- Solve technical client issues of broad scope and high complexity.
- Work cross-departmentally to find solutions to complex scenarios and integration issues.
- Propose improvements and innovation for client calls and product demonstrations based on current market trends.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the entire Atlassian suite of products and all Coyote Creek service offerings.
- Provide opportunity strategy leveraging market and industry knowledge and trends.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Engineering team while representing client requirements and feedback.
- Gather sufficient information during sales calls regarding client objectives and requirements to collaborate with Engineering to write winning Statements of Work
- Coach sales team-members on deal qualification when necessary.
- Assists with specific objectives and key result associated tasks
- Extensive knowledge and experience with the main Atlassian products Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence, and Bitbucket.
- Sales Experience within the Atlassian Ecosystem
- Thorough understanding of applying Atlassian products to solve problems and achieve business objectives.
- Technical presentation and communication skills
- Exemplary teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience with technical Pre-Sales for both products and services
- Experience scoping and estimating effort to install, upgrade, or convert to Atlassian software.
- Knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Experience with modern software development or operations and their associated technologies
- Experience with cloud computing and related technologies and practices
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Successful completion of a background check
All employees receive excellent benefits which include Health, Dental, Bonus and 401K.
Job Type: Full-time
Send in your resume to email@example.com to apply.