Level-Up Your Jira Reports and Dashboards for a Single Source of Truth
About this Webinar
Reporting and dashboarding in Jira are useful, but many organizations require a higher, deeper, more robust view than what they can provide out-of-the-box.
Bridging the gap between what’s provided with your Jira instance and what your organization actually needs is critical in order to get the most out of your Atlassian environment.
This roundtable-style webinar features a discussion with Gorka Puente and Lisa Teves of Appfire, moderated by Coyote Creek’s Atlassian Solution Architect, Don West.
Watch the replay to discover:
- How to easily and effectively streamline reports and dashboards using intuitive Marketplace apps
- A demo of how Appfire’s Dashboard Hub for Jira and Tableau Connector Pro for Jira make it easy to create, customize, and securely share dashboards and reporting across your organization
- A roundtable discussion on effectively building BI reports using Jira data with a live Q and A so you can ask the Atlassian experts about best practices, hacks, and optimizations
- Don West, Atlassian Solutions Architect at Coyote Creek
- Lisa Teves, Product Marketing Manager at Appfire
- Gorka Puente, Principal Product Manager at Appfire
About Coyote Creek
The Coyote Creek team are Atlassian Platinum Solution Partners. In short–we’re IT pros who know Atlassian products inside and out. If you’re unsure about your needs, we can help assess your organization’s infrastructure and recommend a customized solution to suit your individual needs.
We offer a full range of Atlassian consulting services to help your teams succeed and simplify your life, including consulting, project services, technical support, upgrades, and licensing support for the entire Atlassian suite (including plugins).
Our clients turn to us when they need trustworthy outside help to do a project or need peace of mind knowing their environment is monitored 24×7. We have been successful for over 20 years because we’re clear about what we do AND don’t do, we own our mistakes and fix them, and our ultimate priority is doing what is right, fair, and honest!
Contact us today to share your challenges and discover how we can help.
Fill out the form below to gain instant access to a replay of this webinar