If you’re looking for a way to make the most of your Microsoft contracts while bringing scalability and availability to your Jira, Confluence or BitBucket installations, the webinar video below is for you.
Coyote Creek has extensive experience getting Data Center set up on Azure, and we’ve developed a methodology that works.
- Learn about Atlassian’s deployment templates for Azure (and find out why these should only be viewed as starting points.)
- Configure Azure to suit your needs
- Make the most of Azure’s native functions
- Improve performance in Confluence Data Center on Azure using the testing methodologies we’ve developed
- Avoid the common pitfalls that can turn the migration into a nightmare
As part of this video, we share the journey we followed to architect and complete a 15,000+ user implementation of Confluence Data Center in Microsoft Azure—the good, the bad and the ugly.